There are several options for finding a job to earn extra income, but Steady App stands apart from the crowd. This in-depth Steady App review will show you how the app works and help you decide if it’s the ideal option for you.
The Steady App began in 2017 when Adam Roseman (one of the app’s founders) needed to help his dad find part-time work to make ends meet in retirement. Since then, the app has grown into what it is now – a way to connect users with side-income opportunities.
Following their saying, “Find work. Earn money.” Steady is a third-party site that offers job listings, gig economy opportunities, and cash sign-up bonuses to help you take control of your financial situation and make money on your own terms. According to the app’s website, the average Steady App user makes $5,500 per year!
Use this Steady App review to learn all the essential information and see if it’s the right fit for you.
What Makes Steady App Different?
As the work from home marketplace expands and the demand for remote work soars, potential workers need a place where they can go to find opportunities.
The Steady App brings together all the side hustle and gig economy job opportunities in one place so you can find exactly what you’re looking for and make as much extra income as you want.
Although there are a few other options out there that promote job listings from multiple industries, none of them put their money behind their mission of helping and empowering work from home employees to the degree that Steady does.
They’ve given more than $4 million in grants to help cover emergencies and have paid out more than $10 million in cash incentives to help their users take control of their financial situation.
Sign Up Process
Signing up for the Steady App is a simple process. You can easily download it from your phone’s app store (it’s available for both iOS and Android devices). Then follow this general process:
- Download the app from your device’s app store.
- Open the app and tap “Get Started.”
- Create a free account by filling out the necessary basic information (ex: name, email address, phone number, and password).
- Confirm your phone number by entering a code texted to you.
- Complete your profile by linking your bank account.
- Search for jobs based on your skills and preferences (ex: part-time, full-time, work from home, etc.).
Complete a Short Survey
This will help the app tailor your search results to your skills, experience, and schedule. You’ll likely see some of these questions:
- What kind of work are you looking for?
- Where do you want to work?
- What is your highest level of education?
Once your Steady account is set up and you’ve told the app a little about yourself, it will make recommendations of available jobs. You can search the various gig economy opportunities and part-time jobs and apply to the ones that interest you.
Steady App Features
After you get set up and start browsing the app, there are several features you’ll want to take advantage of to help you start earning money right away.
First, check out the job listings. You’ll find opportunities for full-time, part-time, seasonal, and work at home jobs across different fields. Once you find job postings that interest you, you can read more about the position and decide whether you want to apply for it.
Steady App goes beyond your typical job listing app by providing Income Boosters to help maximize your earnings. This feature includes exclusive deals and promotions that can increase your earning potential.
You can choose which boosters you want to use to earn more money. Some examples include:
- Finding extra tax deductions
- Paying less for insurance
- Get discounts on prescriptions
- Save on everyday purchases
- And more
Note: You’ll need to link your bank account to the app to use this feature.
The Steady App’s income tracker is one of the best tools on the platform and provides valuable insights. Only available to users who have linked their bank accounts, this feature allows you to track your earnings from various sources in one place.
You can evaluate income trends and use the information to make informed decisions about your job choices. It’s also a great way to keep yourself organized and ensure your records are correct as you work to reach your financial goals.
Steady App Pricing
There are two membership levels inside the app.
- Steady Basic – This free membership allows you to search job postings, find positions, utilize income boosters, and access your income history.
- Steady+ – This version costs $4.99 per month and, in addition to the features in the basic version, includes job comparisons, the income comparison tool, and the ability to download your income data.
Earning Potential and Opportunities
You can work as little or as much as you want because you have complete control over the jobs that you accept and complete. Most jobs pay between $10-$15 per hour, but some pay up to about $25 per hour!
While most Steady App users earn around $5,500 per year, your exact earnings will depend on your skills, location, and how much you work.
Steady App is Best For
Although there are many upsides to this app, it may not be the best fit for everyone looking to earn money from home. The people who will benefit from this service the most are:
- Side hustlers – If you have a little extra time and want an additional income stream, check out the options listed on Steady.
- Freelancers – Steady has an abundance of jobs available in different areas for freelancers and independent contractors.
- College students – This is a great place for college students to gain experience and build their resume. And it can help new graduates bridge the period between graduation and finding a full-time job.
- Full-time job seekers – If you want full-time work, you can find that on Steady too.
Steady App Advantages and Disadvantages
Before you jump in with both feet, consider these pros and cons.
Steady App Pros
- The sign-up process is simple and easy
- You can use the free account to earn money
- Easy-to-navigate design
- Offers legitimate jobs that have been pre-vetted
- Income tracker to track your earnings
- Income boosters
- High earning potential
Steady App Cons
- Not a lot of traditional jobs
- Some people may find the filters difficult to use
- Pay is not included on the listing for every job
- Filters don’t include options for pay rate
- Users must fill out a separate application for each job
- You get paid once a month for any work you complete
Is the Steady App Legitimate?
The Steady app is legit and offers real opportunities to earn money through various side hustles and gigs. Also, they provide a dedicated customer support team to help in case you run into any issues.
Steady is accredited with the BBB and receives positive reviews on the following platforms:
Linking Your Bank Account
There are several benefits to linking your bank account in Steady. The process is simple, and doing it is the fastest way to receive cash rewards from income boosters, referral bonuses, and cash grants.
Linking your bank account also makes it possible to receive personalized income opportunities and use the income tracking tool to keep your income organized, reducing headaches during tax season.
Competitors and Alternatives
Although the Steady App is somewhat unique in what it offers, it isn’t the only way to find work from home side hustle income.
FlexJobs offers a wide array of part-time, remote, and flexible job listings that cater to different industries, such as freelance writing, transcription services, and more. Unlike Steady, though, it’s a subscription service that you pay to use, and you can choose to pay for different lengths of time based on your needs (a week, a month, a year).
If you have an online service to offer, such as graphic design, writing, or marketing, you can list your services on Fiverr. You don’t need to pay to create an account, but the platform will take a 20% fee for any completed projects and send the rest to you.
Other Smartphone Apps
If earning money with a mobile app is appealing, you can check out apps like Rover (pet sitting and dog walking), Instacart (grocery shopping and delivery), Bambino (babysitting), and DoorDash (delivering food). They work similarly to Steady, where you’ll download the app, create your account, and accept gigs when you have free time.
Upwork is another site that offers a great way to find work-at-home freelancer jobs and also includes categories such as customer support, editing, virtual assistance, data entry, and more. It’s free to join, and similar to Fiverr, the service will take a small percentage of payments for completed jobs (10%).
Steady App Review Conclusion
The Steady App is a great option for finding part-time or flexible jobs tailored to your needs. It offers a solid database of work from home opportunities and makes earning extra money easy and convenient. With no minimum commitment, you get to choose how much you want to work, so this service is sure to fit your schedule and skills.
Want to earn even more with your phone? Check out this massive list of smartphone apps to earn on the go.
#MoneyMaking #App #Works